Situated in the north-eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea and to the south of Turkey, Cyprus is the largest island in the eastern Mediterranean and is the third smallest country in the European Union. Cyprus has the lowest corporate tax rate in Europe having the net chargeable profits of Cyprus IBC Companies taxed at a rate of just 10%with several forms of income being even fully exempt. It has developed a network of Double Tax Agreements with almost 50 countries including the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Russia, Ireland and China.
- The application form filled in and signed
- A passport copy for each involved person,
- A utility bill no more than two months old,
- Settlement of our fees.
- Starting Offshore’s consultants will check the company’s name and will collect the necessary due diligence from our client and will obtain the initial registration approval from Registrar of Companies
- We will submit documents for tax purposes to the Ministry Of Commerce in order to obtain theTax Identification Number
- The next step is registering the company for VAT at the Ministry of Finance
For any question you may have regarding an initial consultation or a post-order enquiry, Starting Offshore’s consultants will be happy to hear from you.
The formation of Limited Liability Company in Cyprus takes 2-3 working days.